Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Wonder project-week 5 aerodynamics pt 2

 Kia ora blogggers,

today me and my class was working on aerodynamics.First we needed to grab our rockets that we made then we grabbed a piece of string, with that piece of string we had to tie the piece of string to the rocket,then we had to put the string in the right place so that the rocket would balance after that we traced our rockets on to some cardboard then we had to cut it out when we cut out the cardboard we had to balance it with a ruler then we were finished.






1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Leah my name is Zella and I am a student in Room 15 from Belfast school. I really like your rockets that you and your class was making`it looks amazing maybe next time you could put like the instructions because I would really like to make that in my free time.

    ReplyDelete